AP Ration Card Status 2021 EPDS AP Ration Card Apply Online Application, Eligibility Criteria, aepos.ap.gov.in Ration Card List Search by here. The Andhra Pradesh Ration Card 2021 Apply online from the official web portal epds1.ap.gov.in. Ration cards are almost as important as Adhaar Cards in India. Not only AP ration card will provide your food supply at a subsidiary rate but also they act as your identity proof. EPDS AP Ration Card Status 2021 apply online from the website if you meet the eligibility criteria. Last Year Government of Andhra Pradesh converted many AP ration Card into Andhra Pradesh Rice Card 2021. Many Individuals opt for the change and enjoy the benefits of the new AP Rice card 2021 Beneficiary List epds1 ap.gov.in. At the time of crisis in the country of complete lockdown, Beneficiary families are getting food supply with 1000 Rupees through DBT. Check out more about EPOS AP Ration Card List Search 2021 Eligibility Criteria, benefits, and AP Rice Card 2021.
Latest Update>>> The EPDS Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Status 2021 check by beneficiary List Name wise search Ration Card list from below link direct as per given process. Now get more details for how to apply new/fresh ration card registration etc below.
AP Ration Card List Search 2021
The aepos.ap.gov.in Ration Card Application 2021 is the only website on which you will get the link to apply online for EPDS ration card 2021. Individuals who meet all the points mentioned below for AP Ration card Eligibility Criteria can easily apply for ration card. On the official web portal you will get AP Ration Card 2021 Application Form in which you have to add some of the details and further with all supporting documents attached to it you will further submit it. epds1.ap.gov.in ration Card 2021 Apply Online link will be activated on our website in case you do not find out on the official one. The steps will be briefed below. AP Ration Card List 2021 New Application Form Online Apply is open and individuals can go to the website and submit the form.
There is one more way to apply online for EPDS AP ration card 2021 if you are not familiar with internet. From your nearest ration dealer or Food Supply dealer you can get an application form. Start filling the application form as soon as you get it from the dealer. Now in this case too you have to add important documents and further submit it to the same food supply office.
EPDS AP Ration Card Status 2021
Following steps to check AP ration Card beneficiary List 2021 status online is here as follows. Remember that the applicant has only one way to check status of AP ration card is from aepos.ap.gov.in website.
- Go to the official website first.
- On the home page you will see a tab of Public reports. Click on the tab and wait for it to open.
- The tab will open and further you need to select ration card status.
- Add adhaar card number of the beneficiary or ration card reference number whatever is available with you at that particular time.
- Now that you have entered the details, tap the submit button.
- AP ration card status will be reflected in front of your screens.
- Ration card of AP status will be reflected in two ways. First in present status and second in final status. In present status you will get to know that till where the process has been completed. In final status you will get the information of whether your application form of ration card is rejected or approved.
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
It is really important to meet all the points below for AP ration Card Eligibility Criteria in order to fill the application form. If you do not full fill the eligibility, then your Ration card will reject/Cancel.
- Individual of AP state should not be a government servant.
- Applicant must not be a tax payer.
- Eligible person should not have consumed more than 300 watts of electricity in a month.
- Applicant monthly salary should not exceed more than 12000 Rupees in urban area and 10000 Rupees in rural areas.
- Applicant should not hold any property in urban area. Even if he does acquire it should not be more than 750 sq. ft. built-up areas.
- Also, applicant must not hold property in rural area exceeding 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land. Together not more than 10 acres of land.
- Individual must not own any three or four vehicle like card, tempo etc.
aepos.ap.gov.in ration card list search 2021 AP
Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Supply chains of Andhra Pradesh have recently announced AP ration card List 2021. All the names of the family member selected for the ration card holder have been listed there. This AP ration card Holder List 2021 can be checked on the official web portal. If your name is not in the list then probably your status is not been updated or application form has been rejected.
FAQ’s regarding AP Ration Card Status 2021 epds1.ap.gov.in
Well, you can get the message directly from the bank or you can check your dashboard from the official web portal to track the status of 1000 Rupees.
Aadhar Card, Residence Proof, Domicile certificate, Voter Id Card, Income Certificate, Passport size photograph, Mobile Number.
It must be in the processing.