AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 Last Date, Eligibility, Online Form, Benefits, Status Check List is now released. The AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 Launch is implied on every street vendor of AP state. Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has announced this scheme for all the vendors who are suffering from financial hardships. Vendors who have applied and who will going to applied will have to seek more and more information only on the official web portal. They can check status it more on this page as we will going to put light on Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 Eligibility, Application Form, and it’s status. Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria as only after that you will be selected for the particular amount from the Government of AP. Here are some details which we have put below about AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 Apply Online.
Latest Update>>> The AP YSR Government Launched Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 Apply online form for street vendors & other small traders in Andhra Pradesh. The govt will provide Loan of Rs 10,000 to every eligible candidates to check Beneficiary List here.
AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Online Form 2021
AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Online Form 2021 is available on the official web portal. Applicants need to fill the online form from the portal only and submit it there only. Do not forget that you need to fill the form correctly and submit it before the end date. Any form submitted after the end date will not be accepted by the authorities. As well you need to attach all required documents with the form also. There are no fees to pay for the form. AP YSR Jagananna Thodu form 2021 will be available only online. You can fill the form only through online mode. There is no other mode to submit the application form.
As well as, applicants need to have all the required documents with them while applying for it. As the main motto of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the vendors, you can get up 10000 Rupees if your application form get selected. If it got rejected the reason will be only that the online form must have not filled correctly. Well you will able to see that in status. Whether your application process is pending, approved or rejected.
Overview of Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 YSR AP
Here is a table which will be having all the information here. This bulletin will be updated from time to time. So kindly check it by the time on this page.
|Name of the Scheme||Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021|
|Scheme launched by||Chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Motto of the Scheme||Providing 10000 Rupees as an interest free loan to each vendor|
|Beneficiaries are||Street vendors|
|Official site||Till now it is not live|
All though the chief Minister have taken a great initiative towards street vendors to push small business a little by giving interest free loan. But the implementation is still going on. The undergoing process of this process will be updated here.
Eligibility for AP YSR Jagananna Thodu
There is a certain eligibility that has to be meet by the applicants. Here the points, read them carefully.
- The age of any trader should be only 18 years. This age can be exceeded but not less than this.
- The trader must have a family income of Rs. 10,000 in villages. If the trader is working in town then you have to show at least 12,000 of income.
- All the traders under selling vegetables, ready-to-eat street food, tea, bread, fruits, eggs artisan products, textile, pan bhandar, book shops, stationery sellers all are eligible under AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021.
- Vendors carrying and selling goods on the streets comes under this scheme.
- Vendors who sell groceries at carts on the streets, sell goods on bicycles, footpaths, vegetables, and fruits also are eligible for the scheme.
- Applicants having permanent shops or even temporary shops in villages/ towns are eligible. These shops should be in a space of 5 feet long, 5 feet wide for this scheme.
- Applicants who sell groceries at footpaths, carts on the streets, various items on bicycles, vegetables, and fruits are eligible.
- Applicants who are running business on carts are eligible.
- Also applicants who sell items on stalls comes under eligible scheme.
How to apply online for Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 AP ?
See here the steps which will tell you more about AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 apply online:
- Visit the official website to apply for the scheme.
- On the website, you will get the link.
- You just have to click on the link.
- Download the form and start filling it.
- Now that you will start doing that, attach all documents.
- Read all the important instructions given on it.
- Submit it afterward. Don’t forget to review it.
- See more details on this page.
The AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme BEngicialy List and Check Status is available for the candidates those have applied online form before last date.