Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Registration 2021, Eligibility, Documents, and How to Apply Online can proceed at udyami.bihar.gov.in. Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2021 was introduced by the state government for SC, ST, EBC candidates. These are those candidates who belong to backward classes and who want to be entrepreneurs. Under this scheme, the state government of Bihar will provide them with 1000000 Rupees in total for setting up the industry. But for that candidates, SC ST EBC needs to fulfill all the BMUY Eligibility Criteria and also understand that how they can apply online for Bihar युवा उद्यमी योजना Registration.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2021
The udyami.bihar.gov.in is the online portal on which you will find Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2021 Process. Candidates of SC, ST, EBC need to apply online only after they meet all the eligibility criteria. From June 1, 2021 candidates need to fetch BMUY Online Application 2021 and further start submitting it. Candidates need to have login credentials too. The step of uploading documents will be crucial, so attempt all formalities step by step. Any information in the Application form of BMUY should not be forge or false, else your request for a Loan of 10 Lakh rupees will be rejected.
Remember that the online application process and ITI training set up by the government need to be carefully understood by the candidate. In order to get the loan under Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Scheme, you need to follow all the steps suggested by the government of Bihar. The last date to fill the application form is still not decided by the government officials. So, we advise that applicants need to start applying by June 1, 2021.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Here are some of the points listed which states Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Applicant must be of age between 18 to 40 years.
- Also, the applicant must be from the category of SC (Schedule Caste) and ST (Schedule Tribe).
- Candidate must have Intermediate, Diploma or ITI degree.
- They should have registered themselves under Limited Liability Proprietorship, Private Limited Company or Institute Proprietorship, Partnership.
Candidates have to meet all the above points of eligibility in order to Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami apply online before the last date.
Document List for बिहार मुख्यमंत्री उद्यमी योजना Form 2021
For SC, ST, EBC, and Mahila candidates need to keep ready the following documents before applying Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Online Registration 2021
- Caste certificate
- Adhaar Card
- Residential Address Proof
- Education Qualification certification
- Income Certificate.
- Matric and Intermediate Certificate
- Organization Certificate
- PAN Card
- Bank Statement
- Thumb Impression
- Cancelled Cheque
How to apply online for Bihar CM Udyami Yojana 2021 Registration SC, ST, EBC ?
As you all know that government will provide 10,00,000 Rupees to SC ST EBC Candidates. The 50 percent loan amount is without the rate of interest. The rest of the 50 percent amount is applicable to 1% of interest. This amount will be taken by the government in 84 installments. After your udyami.bihar.gov.in register successfully and complete your ITI training. Apply for the loan in the bank and submit all the papers. Here check how you can register online for BMUY 2021.
- You need to open the official web portal www.startup.bihargov.in
- On the main website you will find a tab register.
- Click on the tab as soon as you see it.
- A form will be updated on the screen.
- Complete the entire form by filling personal information, education information and much more.
- Generate OTP after that. The OTP number will come to the contact number which you have entered over there.
- Upload documents after that.
- After reviewing the form, submit it.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Registration 2021 Link >>> Click Here
FAQ’s regarding Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana
The website will start working from June 1 onwards. Try after this date.
No, it is important to have that certificate. Apply for one if you have completed the education.
Soon, the process is ongoing.
Till now around 8000 candidates will get loans to start their industries.