CBSE New Scheme 2021-22 class 10th and 12th latest Circular for Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern is now announced for Two Board exams. CBSE New Assessment Policy Session 2021-22, Syllabus & Exam Pattern and CBSE New Guidelines For 10th 12th Exam Latest news Here. CBSE New Circular for Exam Scheme Session 2021- 22 has been released through an official notification on Monday. This year has been tough for many students of Class 10 and 12 as for almost a year no exams have been conducted to pass the students.
Just on the basis of internal assessment students were been promoted. Although many students were satisfied with this CBSE New Marking Scheme 10th Class some were led back as they wanted to perform better in their CBSE Board Examinations. On Monday, the Central Board of Secondary Education released CBSE Assessment Policy 2022, so that this coming year would be better for all board students (Class 10 & 12).
CBSE New Scheme Circular For Session 2021-22
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) the previous year reduced the syllabus by 30 % and conducted the board examination rationally for all the students. But this year in CBSE New Assessment Policy they have bifurcated it into two Terms. Due to the current situation, the Board devised an academic ear in two terms. However, the rationalized syllabus for both sessions is released. Check it in the form of points.
- There will be Term 1 Examination and Term 2 Examination. The CBSE Board Exam 1st Term will be conducted in November December. CBSE 2nd Term Board Exam 2021 will be conducted in March-April 2022.
- The syllabus in both the terms will be divided by 50 percent. But CBSE will take care that all the topics will be interconnected. The syllabus of CBSE will be rationally similar to the last CBSE academic session which will be notified further in July 2021.
- Students will also conduct internal test, Practical, Projects of both the class 10 and 12.
- Schools will continue to deliver subject classes through Online platform. At the end of the term CBSE will facilitate all schools to upload marks of the students on CBSE website.
- As before, the Board will provide question banks, sample assessments, teacher training etc for session 2021-22 of CBSE Board Exam.
CBSE New Guidelines Class 10 and 12 Exam 2021- 22
The CBSE proposed a Two board exam Scheme for Class 10th and 12th students from this session. This year many new guidelines have been laid down for exams, syllabus, and exam patterns. Thus now students need to check CBSE New Guidelines 2021-22 is summed up below:
- The first Term end of CBSE will be of 90 minutes for all students. The paper will be given to students in the form of Multiple Choice Questions. The term 1 End Paper will be conducted by the respective schools. If in any chance it is not been conducted by schools then the paper will carried online.
- The second term end of CBSE will be for two hours long paper. This paper will be descriptive. Second Term End paper will be conducted by CBSE in their respective centers. If by any chance the paper is not been conducted then it will be canceled and marks will be given on the basis of First Term End performance, Projects, Practical and internal assessment for Class 10 and 12.
- If neither First Term End Exams were been conducted nor 2nd Term End Exam then the marks will be on the basis of internal assessments, project and practicals.
- These scenarios will only work if this year or coming year still not get feasible for Class 10 and 12 students for Board Examination.
CBSE New Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021-22 Assessment Policy
As you know that this year exams will be conducted in two ways, Term End 1 and Term End 2. CBSE New Syllabus 2021-22 will be divided in two ways 50-50 percent. More precise information will be done by CBSE authorities in the upcoming official notification in the month of July 2021. CBSE’s new Exam pattern Session 2021-22 will might not come by any reduction this year as it is already been divided as Term End 1 and Term End 2. The students have the choice to appear in any one of the term exams. The Reduce syllabus and exam pattern are also provided here.
Students who have been promoted to Class 10 and 12 need to carefully check the latest official notification regarding CBSE Class 10 and 12 Special Examination. Well, we have summed up all the information above but then too if you feel that you need detailed information you can check here. The furthermore latest circular on CBSE New Scheme for 10th & 12th assessment plan on Board Exam 2022 like Exam Schedule, Question Paper Pattern, Reduced Syllabus, new Assessment Plan for both Term 1 & term 2 check here regularly.
CBSE 10th and 12th Reduce Syllabus 2021-22 New Exam Scheme
As the CBSE Board announces New Scheme for examination 2021-22, the change in syllabus and exam pattern for terms 1 and 2 are explained here. Now the students need to understand academic terms, syllabi, exam schedule, and question paper pattern and there after start preparation. Let’s discuss some important points of CBSE New Syllabus for 2021-22 term 1 and term 2 exams.
- There will be now reduce in the class 10th syllabus as earlier release in March 2021.
- The Board will releases rationalized syllabus for Term 1 and Term 2 exam separately.
- Students just need to study only 50-50 syllabus for both term.
- The Term 1 and term 2 exam will conduct basis on Reduce syllabus and exam pattern.
CBSE Term Wise Syllabus 2021-22 Class 10 and 12
The Subject wise Reduce Syllabus for Class 10th and 12th Exam 2021-22 is now released. The students were advised to prepare according to this. The model question paper based on reduce syllabus for term 1 and term 2 exams is also provided by the CBSE Board soon.
There is the question paper of Term 1 or 2 is set according to CBSE New Syllabus 2021-22 PDF releases. The students were just advised to check each subject’s Term wise syllabus and prepare according to it. Each term Main and Language subject syllabus is separately designed.