Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download Login www.cowin.gov.in App or Co-Win Portal and on WhatsApp in India. Now Covid Vaccination Certificate Download & Verification using verify.cowin.gov.in, Umang App, DigiLocker, Whatsapp, Aarogya Setu, Without Beneficiary Id or Reference ID, using Aadhar Card details here. Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate Cowin App will be issued from different methods. All the individuals who are planning to get vaccinated whether your first dose or second get your cowin.gov.in Vaccination certificate download.
You can download the certificate of Covid-19 vaccination in India just from your mobile number too Aadhar Card. Apart from Co-WIN, there are even five more platforms to download the vaccine certificate – Aarogya Setu, WhatsApp, Paytm, MyGov website, and Umang app. What will be the procedure to download the Covid19 Vaccination Certificate from the different methods along with the latest update is briefing below.
Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download
It is mandatory to download the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate through different methods. There are various uses of vaccination certificates as well. In some states, the government has made it mandatory for their government employees to have a vaccine certificate in India else their salary will be deducted. It is also important to link passport details with the COVID19 vaccination certificate. Thus, check here steps to download Covid vaccination Certificate through Umang App:
- Download the Umang App from the play store if you haven’t downloaded it before.
- You need to check the tab what’s New. Under this tab, you will get the option CoWin.
- Further, go to this option and click on covid-19 certificate for vaccination download.
- Enter your mobile number. Add the OTP further to it.
- Then, add the beneficiary name correctly.
- Download Certificate of Covid-19 vaccination from Umang App.
Latest News Covid Vaccine Certificate
Update – On September 17, with over 2.5 crore vaccine doses across the country, India made a new record. The previous record of 2.47 doses was made by China in June. Cowin is now going to provide an API to integrate with any App which will help in checking vaccine certificates even if a person does not carry them. These features will make vaccination certificate verification so convenient for malls, hospitals, and many other public places. After being Vaccinated you have received your Covid 19 Vaccine certificate as proof of vaccination.
To facilitate travel during the pandemic, the government has now decided to make the COVID-19 test reports available on the CoWIN app. Vaccination certificates are attached to the covid test as well, it will be easy to prove that the traveler has been authentically tested by the government. The government has now started the facility of booking the vaccination slot on WhatsApp, through which a slot can be booked within a few minutes. Many countries are gradually lifting their travel restrictions to India.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Using UMANG App
Post-pandemic COVID-19 vaccination certificates are required to be displayed to employees of many private and government offices along with domestic travel. For those who face difficulties in getting the vaccine certificate from the Covin portal or app, theMinistry of Health has started the facility to get the certificate on WhatsApp. To get the vaccination certificate for yourself, you have to send a message from your mobile to a WhatsApp number. After this, he will get the vaccine certificate within a few moments.
Now your covid certificate will also display the dates of both the doses, along with the vaccination status. Till now the certificate show ‘partly vaccinated’ after the first dose and ‘fully vaccinated’ after both doses. There are reports of the Kerala government not accepting the certificate issued with the elephant logo in many countries. So be aware of this thing if you are going foreign. This is happening when the first dose is taken from the CoWIN portal and the second dose through the state government.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Download On WhatsApp
The vaccination is mainly three certificates as First Dose, Second Dose, and then Final Consolidate certificate. The Government makes it very easy to people to get their Cowin Vaccine Certificate. Now facilitate to it provide on Whatsapp also directly. this is your responsibility to download Vaccine Certificate after 1st, 2nd Dose and keep it safe. Following few steps will help you to get Covid Vaccine Certificate through Whatsapp download-
- First of all, save this number on your smartphone “+91 9013151515”.
- Now open WhatsApp and type a new message – “covid certificate” or “download certificate”
- An OTP will receive on the registered mobile number which would have to enter into the same WhatsApp chat within 30 seconds.
- Then a numeric list of members will appear which is registered with provided mobile number.
- Simply respond with a number for which you want to download the vaccine certificate. In few moments, Covid Certificate for respective members will be displayed to download.
If you have your vaccination certificate as hardcopy then you should scan it using any scanning app to save it on your smartphone. There are mandatory for every person to show their Vaccination Certificate as per rules while traveling, Shopping Mall, employees etc. So you need to first download from Cowin Portal and kept a soft or hard copy for verification. Also with WhatsApp facility certificate is just a few messages away.
Download Covid Certificate of vaccination through CoWin Portal
If you got a vaccination then you can download your Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate using various methods elaborated here. We all know that CoWin website www.cowin.gov.in has been widely used by everyone for multi-purposes. From getting vaccination dates to getting the option for downloading Covid-19 Final Certificate After 2 dose vaccination. Here are following steps which are as follows:
- Go to the CoWin website first.
- There go to the option Sign In and then Log in by using your details.
- Once you enter the dashboard you will see your own dates of vaccination of the First and second dose.
- Now there you will find the option to download CoWin Certificate.
- Tap the download link and make the easy download further.
An Anti-Corona vaccination certificate is getting important day by day, so keep it updated. The Co-WIN portal has given the user an option to link their vaccination certificate with their passport number. The Beneficiary who are getting difficulty downloading a certificate after taken 2 Dose, now they can merge and get the Final Certificate. The Process is very easy to download your Cowin Vaccine certificate online and link to your Passport if you travel abroad.
Download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate through Arogya Setu App
You all must be heard about Arogya Setu App from the beginning. Arogya Setu App was the first application designed by the government of India for locating any Covid-19 patient near you. Thus giving you daily updates on Covid-19 cases. Now those who have vaccinated whether 1st dose, 2nd dose, or both, can download their Vaccine Certificate easily by this app, Have a look at the following steps:
- Initially open Arogya Setu App from the Google play store if you do not have it in your mobile phone.
- Now on the top of the App you will see CoWin tab. Click on it.
- Log In or Register for the application if needed.
- Now add the 13 digit beneficiary number and proceed further.
- You will encounter a download link, press it.
- Download the Covid-19 vaccination certificate now.
- Take a printout of this and keep with care for further reference.
Now after download the Vaccine Certificate, you need to keep ready to show a soft copy on your mobile to show authority at the time of verification. Moreover, you do not need to carry a hard copy print. Furthermore, if have any difficulty downloading the Cowin Covid19 1st dose vaccine Certificate contact to authority through helpline numbers. There are 2nd Dose Certificate is issue later.
How to download CoWin Covid Vaccination Certificate from DigiLocker?
The Covid Vaccine Certificate is available at cowin.gov.in. Apart from this, you can get it by Digilocker, UMANG App, Whatsapp, Aarogya Setu App, etc. Here are some simple steps to download a Vaccination certificate from Digi Locker. For years Digi Locker is been widely used to store government documents safely. So you can also keep your Covid Vaccine Certificate on DigiLocker App or website to further use.
- Download Digi Locker if you want to download the Vaccination certificate first.
- Navigate to the Central Government tab.
- There you will see a tab of the Ministry of Family welfare. Click on that.
- You will be asked further to enter a 13 digit beneficiary ID. Add the details correctly.
- Then you will get a link Certificate download. Hence proceed further to download the certificate.
*Remember that you must have registered earlier in Digi Locker and must have the details. The Vaccine Certificate is issue by Cowin, Arogya Setu, Digilocker, UMANG App, Whatsapp website only. There are Candidates can download their Final Certificate of Covid-19 Vaccination which has information of Beneficiary and Vaccination details along with digitally signed.
Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate through Mobile Number & Beneficiary ID
Once you have got jabbed of Covid 19 Vaccine then you have provide a certificate. On First dose you will get provisional and after Second Dose the Final Certificate would be download online. Now every one has issued their vaccinated certificate as proof. Now you can download your Vaccination certificate by using below method easily.
Through Mobile Number: In all the sections of downloading the certificate, you must need the mobile number. Without adding the mobile number you will not able to proceed further.
Beneficiary ID or Reference ID: This will be a 13 digit number that will be needed in Digi Locker App and Arogya Setu App particularly.
Similarly, you can download the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate by using your Adhaar Card too. If you have forgotten Beneficiary ID then retrieve using Mobile number. The Government is providing Vaccine Certificate to download and print after 1st and 2nd Dose to vaccinated people to use everywhere. If find any mistake in details on the certificate that we can correct it by following proper procedure.
How to changes to incorrect details on vaccination certificate
The beneficiary who has to take 1 dose or 2 doses now gets a Provisional and Final Cowin Vaccine Certificate. Many users get errors in various aspects like Name, DOB, Gender or photo ID number, Address, and many more. Generally, a double vaccination problem occurs when two different phone numbers are used at the time of registration.
- Browse COWIN.gov.in then move to the top and click on Register/sign to open the account.
- Provide the registered phone number given at the time of vaccination then click on get OTP.
- Enter the most recent OTP and click on Verify to proceed.
- Now at the top and click on Raise an issue option > Select the member > Choose Correction in the certificate.
- In self-correction, you can choose any two details to modify on your vaccine certificate among Name, Date of birth, Gender, and Aadhaar card number/ PAN card/ passport number.
- Change your incorrect information then click on Continue and again click on Submit. That’s It.
Never forget that it is all your responsibility to download your certificate and make the corrections if required. This is a very important document for vaccination proof. There are the government is now also providing Vaccine Certificate for Covishield and Covaxin Trials participants. Moreover, now you can also get their Covid vaccine certificate by Whatsapp as follow above easy steps.
FAQs about Covid Vaccine Certificate Download, First, Second Dose and Final
The people can use CoWin Portal and Umang if they want to download Covid Vaccine Certification without Reference ID or Beneficiary ID.
There is no method for download a Vaccine Certificate without a Mobile number. In all methods, you need at Least Mobile details.
It is very simple, just login into your account at CoWin Portal, you will see the option of download right there.
Covid Vaccination certificate is a verifiable proof of vaccination that you can use as proof that has been vaccinated.
Yes, you can.
Yes, not it is possible.
This is valid for life long as of now.
Some Useful Links –
- Tokyo Olympics 2021 India Results
- Windows 11 ISO Direct Download
- Covid Vaccine Slots Booking
- Tokyo Olympics 2021 Indian Players list, Match Date and time
- Maharashtra Covid Vaccine Online Registration
- Kerala Covid 19 Vaccine Registration
- Covid Nasal Spray Vaccine India
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List
- pmkisan.gov.in 9th Kist Release Date
- UP Govt Population Control 2 Child Policy