Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download Login at www.cowin.gov.in App or Co-Win Portal and on WhatsApp in India. Also, do Vaccination Certificate Verification using verify.cowin.gov.in. Certs can be download at Umang App, DigiLocker, Whatsapp, Aarogya Setu, Without Beneficiary Id, or Reference ID, using Aadhar Card number. Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate Cowin App will be issued from different methods. All the individuals who are planning to get vaccinated whether your first dose or second get your cowin.gov.in Vaccination certificate download.
You can download the certificate of Covid-19 vaccination in India just from your mobile number too Aadhar Card. Apart from Co-WIN, there are even five more platforms to download the vaccine certificate – Aarogya Setu, WhatsApp, Paytm, MyGov website, and Umang app. What will be the procedure to download the Covid19 Vaccination Certificate from the different methods along with the latest update is briefing below.
Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download
It is mandatory to download the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate through different methods. There are various uses of vaccination certificates as well. In some states, the government has made it mandatory for their government employees to have a vaccine certificate in India else their salary will be deducted. It is also important to link passport details with the COVID19 vaccination certificate. Thus, check here steps to download Covid vaccination Certificate through Umang App:
- Download the Umang App from the play store if you haven’t downloaded it before.
- You need to check the tab what’s New. Under this tab, you will get the option CoWin.
- Further, go to this option and click on covid-19 certificate for vaccination download.
- Enter your mobile number. Add the OTP further to it.
- Then, add the beneficiary name correctly.
- Download Certificate of Covid-19 vaccination from Umang App.
Covid Vaccine Certificate at UMANG App
Post-pandemic COVID-19 vaccination certificates are required to be displayed to employees of many private and government offices along with domestic travel. For those who face difficulties in getting the vaccine certificate from the Covin portal or app, theMinistry of Health has started the facility to get the certificate on WhatsApp. To get the vaccination certificate for yourself, you have to send a message from your mobile to a WhatsApp number. After this, he will get the vaccine certificate within a few moments.
Now your covid certificate will also display the dates of both the doses, along with the vaccination status. Till now the certificate show ‘partly vaccinated’ after the first dose and ‘fully vaccinated’ after both doses. There are reports of the Kerala government not accepting the certificate issued with the elephant logo in many countries. So be aware of this thing if you are going foreign. This is happening when the first dose is taken from the CoWIN portal and the second dose through the state government.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Download On WhatsApp
The vaccination is mainly three certificates as First Dose, Second Dose, and then Final Consolidate certificate. The Government makes it very easy to people to get their Cowin Vaccine Certificate. Now facilitate to it provide on Whatsapp also directly. this is your responsibility to download Vaccine Certificate after 1st, 2nd Dose and keep it safe. Following few steps will help you to get Covid Vaccine Certificate through Whatsapp download-
- First of all, save this number on your smartphone “+91 9013151515”.
- Now open WhatsApp and type a new message – “covid certificate” or “download certificate”
- An OTP will receive on the registered mobile number which would have to enter into the same WhatsApp chat within 30 seconds.
- Then a numeric list of members will appear which is registered with provided mobile number.
- Simply respond with a number for which you want to download the vaccine certificate. In few moments, Covid Certificate for respective members will be displayed to download.
Download Covid Certificate of vaccination through CoWin Portal
If you got a vaccination then you can download your Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate using various methods elaborated here. We all know that CoWin website www.cowin.gov.in has been widely used by everyone for multi-purposes. From getting vaccination dates to getting the option for downloading Covid-19 Final Certificate After 2 dose vaccination. Here are following steps which are as follows:
- Go to the CoWin website first.
- There go to the option Sign In and then Log in by using your details.
- Once you enter the dashboard you will see your own dates of vaccination of the First and second dose.
- Now there you will find the option to download CoWin Certificate.
- Tap the download link and make the easy download further.
An Anti-Corona vaccination certificate is getting important day by day, so keep it updated. The Co-WIN portal has given the user an option to link their vaccination certificate with their passport number. The Beneficiary who are getting difficulty downloading a certificate after taken 2 Dose, now they can merge and get the Final Certificate. The Process is very easy to download your Cowin Vaccine certificate online and link to your Passport if you travel abroad.
Download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate through Arogya Setu App
You all must be heard about Arogya Setu App from the beginning. Arogya Setu App was the first application designed by the government of India for locating any Covid-19 patient near you. Thus giving you daily updates on Covid-19 cases. Now those who have vaccinated whether 1st dose, 2nd dose, or both, can download their Vaccine Certificate easily by this app, Have a look at the following steps:
- Initially open Arogya Setu App from the Google play store if you do not have it in your mobile phone.
- Now on the top of the App you will see CoWin tab. Click on it.
- Log In or Register for the application if needed.
- Now add the 13 digit beneficiary number and proceed further.
- You will encounter a download link, press it.
- Download the Covid-19 vaccination certificate now.
- Take a printout of this and keep with care for further reference.
After verifying all the details printed on the vaccination certificate you can download Cowin Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate and take print of it. There is only the individual can download it after verifying the vaccination details. A Vaccine certificate has all your vaccinations details.
How to download CoWin Covid Vaccination Certificate from DigiLocker?
The Covid Vaccine Certificate is available at cowin.gov.in. Apart from this, you can get it by Digilocker, UMANG App, Whatsapp, Aarogya Setu App, etc. Here are some simple steps to download a Vaccination certificate from Digi Locker. For years Digi Locker is been widely used to store government documents safely. So you can also keep your Covid Vaccine Certificate on DigiLocker App or website to further use.
- Download Digi Locker if you want to download the Vaccination certificate first.
- Navigate to the Central Government tab.
- There you will see a tab of the Ministry of Family welfare. Click on that.
- You will be asked further to enter a 13 digit beneficiary ID. Add the details correctly.
- Then you will get a link Certificate download. Hence proceed further to download the certificate.
*Remember that you must have registered earlier in Digi Locker and must have the details. The Vaccine Certificate is issue by Cowin, Arogya Setu, Digilocker, UMANG App, Whatsapp website only.
FAQs about Covid Vaccine Certificate Download, First, Second Dose and Final
The people can use CoWin Portal and Umang if they want to download Covid Vaccine Certification without Reference ID or Beneficiary ID.
There is no method for download a Vaccine Certificate without a Mobile number. In all methods, you need at Least Mobile details.
It is very simple, just login into your account at CoWin Portal, you will see the option of download right there.
Covid Vaccination certificate is a verifiable proof of vaccination that you can use as proof that has been vaccinated.
Yes, you can.
Yes, not it is possible.
This is valid for life long as of now.