Check details on how to Correct the wrong name, Gander, Address, Passport Number, Personal Details, Date of Birth (DOB) in the Covid Vaccination Certificate online. As the Government of India speeds up its Covid-19 vaccination drive around the country many complaints were registered about Cowin Vaccination Certificate Errors like Name, DOB and Mobile Number, etc. These errors were mostly in the personal details of vaccinated individuals. Thus we all know that if any individual planning to go abroad needs to have an Original Covid-19 vaccination certificate with the correct Details. All the details on the certificate will be cross-checked along with the verification of COWIN Covid-19 vaccination certification After Correction.
Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction Online
Recently Arogya Setu tweeted that individuals can correct all the errors in the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate. Thus after that CoWin website and application had tabs for verification and rectification errors both online through www.cowin.gov.in. Nevertheless, the government has put on limitations on the number of errors you can correct in the certificate. Only Name, gender, Photo Id number, contact details, Address, add passport details can be rectified in the certificate.
Now download Covid Vaccine Certificate on WhatsApp in few simple steps. The dates of both the vaccine doses are being included in the Covid Vaccination Certificate. CoWIN Portal is now allowing you to edit your name, gender, photo ID number, and date of birth on your vaccine certificate. Be aware of fake certification of the covid vaccine and just verify it to verify the authentication.
Steps to made correction in vaccination certificate
Individuals will get only one chance to correct these details in cowin.gov.in in the vaccination certificate. So, edit/correct/ rectify these details carefully. Check out the steps below.
- Open the CoWin app or website.
- Log In with your credential from the website.
- All the member’s details will be on the dashboard.
- Click on raise an issue. Choose the member name from the list.
- Now click on Correction of errors.
- Edit the information which you need to correct (gender, name, date of birth etc). Check all the details once again. You have only one chance to edit these details in the certificate. Do it wisely.
- After that submit the certificate.
- After that, the changes will be reflected in your CoWin Vaccination Certificate. If not then you can call on cowin help Line number.
We also suggest all individuals check the authenticity of their respective Covid-19 vaccination certificate from the official web portal for CoWin Certificate Name Correction. If you are confused that how you will manage all the above processes of error rectification and verification of certificates then you are on the right page. Check out the below details in this article to know more about Wrong Name correction in Covid-19 vaccine certificate DOB rectification and verifying. If you want to travel foreign then must update your Passport details in vaccination certification.
Covid Vaccination Certificate Name Correction
To travel abroad or foreign country you first need to have a vaccination certificate along with that you need to have all the details in it correctly. Additionally, it’s important to know that the certificate is authentic or not, because these days fake certifications are reported. The cowing.gov.in portal Online provides a facility to Correct Errors in Name, DOB, Gender, and many like these now.
|Name of the Application||CoWin|
|Topic of Article||Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Error rectification steps|
|Details correction to be done from Arogya Setu App too?||No|
CoWin vaccine Certificate verification process is really simple and you can easily perform it from CoWin App or website. Check out these steps which are given below.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Name, Phone, Address Correction online>>> Click Here
- Open the CoWin website which is www.cowin.gov.in.
- Log In with the details and open your dashboard.
- There you will see a QR code, you have to scan to verify your certificate.
- Open your mobile camera and scan the QR code.
- A message will pop up eventually after doing this process. That message will state that the verification is successful.
FAQ Regarding CoWin Vaccine Certificate Online Correction
No, it’s free of cost.
Yes, you can follow the above steps giving to you.
When you log in you will see a drop-down box on the right side of the portal.
As of now, the maximum correction limits are not set.