DSEU Admission 2021-22 Date, Eligibility Criteria, Courses, Fees, Apply Online published officially at www.dseu.ac.in. The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University Application Form will start taking the admission for various courses from 06 July at dseuonline.in. While the commencement of UG, PG, Polytechnic, Diploma, ITI classes will be in the month of September. Delhi Education Minister Manish Sisodia confirms that he is in talking terms with various schools to impart confidence in students regarding the subjects they like and what are their field of interest.
With the current situation in the country, DSEU has decided to take admission through a merit list. Delhi Skill University Admission 2021-22 Merit List will be prepared on various factors.
DSEU Admission 2021-22
Now first lets us brief more about DSEU Admission 2021-2022 Polytechnic Courses. So basically Government of Delhi set up Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University in Dwarka Delhi. This University will help students who are interested in making their future as Entrepreneurs. Now Delhi Government understood that no individual can be an Entrepreneur on the basis of grades and marks. Thus, they are simply taking admission of candidates on the basis of their performance in Class 10 and 12, vocational subjects they took so far, and performance in extracurricular activities.
Delhi Skill University Admission Form 2021 Courses
First of all, there are various types of courses DSEU is been offering. From Post Graduate Courses, Under Graduate Courses, Short Term Courses, Diploma Courses, Design Principles of Courses etc.
Under Graduate Courses
- BA In Spanish: This Course is of three years. This course will actually make you explore more about Spanish language and will train you for highly profession environment where Spanish is widely used. Eligibility to take admission in BA in Spanish is to acquire 55 percent marks in Class 12 or equivalent.
- BA Degital Media and Design: This course will be of three years duration. Candidate must have 50 percent marks in their 10+2 exams or equivalent. As you all know that now technology has overpower this ear. Thus it has open many employment opportunities not in private sector but also in Government organization.
- BA in Aesthetics and Beauty: Have you every dig deeper in Beauty industry. It is one of the most dynamic opportunity for any individual who is interested. Thus, this course will be of three years. Eligibility for BA in Aesthetics and Beauty is to score at least 55 percent marks in 10+2 or equivalent.
- BSc in Data Analytics: If you want a hold on Information technology area, you must go for this course. Data Analytics is a backbone of any IT firm. This course is of three years. Candidate must score 55 percent marks in 10+2 or equivalent.
- BBA in Facilities and Hygiene Management: It is a three year course. The eligibility to be in the three year course will be minimum 55 percent marks in 12 class or equivalent. This is to be very first time in India that such course has been implemented where you will learn Facility management. From waste, water management to sanitisation all will be a part.
Post Graduate Courses
- M.tech in Tool Engineering: You need to have graduation degree to pursue for this course. This is a two year course. In this course you will get an additional knowledge about your field which will give more exposure and opportunity.
- MCA (Masters in Computer Application) : MCA is a two year course. The eligibility to have admission in MCA is to have bachelor degree in BCA or equivalent. If you want to be a software professional, this course guide will fit the best.
DSEU Online Admission 2021-22 Fees
Although if you go through DSEU Courses on the website, you will find many courses with their eligibility, elaboration, time duration details about Delhi Skill University Course fees are missing in the official web portal. It could be possible that they might have not detailed here but you can contact the admission administration and get the details of DSEU Online Admission Course fees in person.
DSEU Admission Schedule 2021 :
|Common Admission Form for Diploma Courses Date||06 July to 17 August 2021|
|Common Admission Form for Degree Courses Date||06 July to 17 Aug 2021|
|Form Editing Window – Diploma||18 to 23 August 2021|
|Mock Exam & Exam scheduling 10 days||21 to 26 August 2021|
|DSEU CET Exam Date||28 August 2021|
|DSEU CET Result and Score publish||03 September 2021|
|Preference filling for students of Diploma / Degree courses||04 to 07 September 2021|
|Seat Allocation Round 1||08 to 10 September 2021|
|Admission fee payment and verification for Round 1||11 to 12 September 2021|
|Seat Allocation Round 2||13 to 15 September 2021|
|Admission fee payment and verification for Round 2||16 to 17 September 2021|
|Seat Allocation Round 3||18 to 19 September 2021|
|Admission fee payment and verification for Round 3||20 to 21 September 2021|
|Seat Allocation Round 4||22 to 23 September 2021|
|Admission fee payment and verification for Round 4||24 to 25 September 2021|
|Seat Reconciliation||27 September 2021|
|Spot Counselling||27 to 30 September 2021|
|Commencement of Academic Session||October 2021|
How to apply for Delhi Skill and Entrepreneur University Admission 2021 Online ?
Delhi Skill and Entrepreneur University Admission Form 2021 Online Apply at dseuonline.in is start now. The students can apply for available Diploma, Certificate, UG, PG, Lateral Entry Courses as per their eligibility. Check the steps below:
- Open up the website dseu.ac.in
- On the web portal you need to check the top tabs. Click on admissions.
- A drop box will come with apply now option.
- Click on it.
- Fill the details like Name, pin code, phone number, e-mail address, current qualification.
- You need to enter three courses from the drop box too.
- Enter captcha code. Tap submit button.
- A message will come that our admission executive try shortly reach upto you.
Delhi Skill University Admission Form 2021>>> Apply Here
FAQ’s regarding DSEU Admission 2021 Online Form Date, Course, Fee
From Siri Fort, Dewarka, Vivek vihar, Maharani Bagh, Ashok Vohar.
Yes, it has been started online.
Yes, you can!