India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 has announced 3600 Posts for all the candidates who are eligible. Candidates who are planning to apply online need to check all details of the India Post GDS vacancy 2021-22. Reportedly a huge number of candidates will be going to apply online this year for this particular vacancy. We suggest all those candidates check eligibility criteria first if you are going to apply online for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2021. As well in this article, you will come across many details like important dates, Form Fees, selection process, and much more. See here for insights about India Post GDS Recruitment online form.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification
Recently on the official website, you will be going to see India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification officially. This notification will be in PDF format. This year too India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 has announced 3600 Posts. Out of these posts are divided. Around 233 Posts are for Delhi Postal Circle, 1150 Posts are for Telangana Postal Circle and 2296 Posts are for AP Postal Circle. So candidates who belong to this area can apply for the latest India Post GDS Recruitment 2021. In the recent notice on the official web portal, you will be able to see all the important details about the recruitment. From exam marking scheme to apply online for the respective post is made available in the notification of the India Post GDS vacancy.
India Post GDS Vacancy 2021 Online Form
Candidates who have checked official notification already need to plan further that how they can apply online. Officials has already announced important dates regarding the recruitment process. According to the official notice, candidates need to apply on or before February 26, 2021. If any candidate submit their India Post GDS Vacancy Online Form 2021 after this date then it will be rejected. Candidates are also asked to fill application form of India Post GDS carefully.
Authorities will evaluate all the details in the online form also. Details not properly written or if they found anything suspicious in the online form, you will not be selected for the next process. India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Application Form can be download and submitted online only. There is no offline mode to submit the online form, remember that! As well as respective candidates have pay online for the application fees.
Eligibility Criteria of India Post Circle Vacancy
Here we are specifying Eligibility Criteria of India Post Circle Vacancy on this web page. Check these carefully as it is important to meet all the points if you are applying for the recruitment. Now check each and every point below:
- Every candidate must have passed Class 10/ SSC/ Matric from a recognized institution. Also, candidates must have a mark sheet also.
- Candidates who have passed Class 12/ Intermediate need to have a mark sheet also. It should be done from a recognized institution/ School.
- Also, applicant must be of 18 years of age. He/ she should not be above the age of 40.
- While passing Class 10 and 12, applicants must have training in computer application. It will be beneficial for all the candidates who are applying for the post.
- Candidate must have proper knowledge about their local language as well as Hindi Language.
India Postal Circle Pay Scale
Here you will get all the details about the pay scale which India Postal Circle will grant. Check out here the brief.
For the post of BPM, candidate will get pay out ranging from 12000 to 14500 Rupees.
For the latest post of GDS/ ABPM, applicants may get up to 10000 to 12000 Rupees as their salary.
** The above pay out mentioned is briefed here according to the official notification announced on the official web portal. Also this salary is according to per month.
How to apply Online for India Post GDS Circle Recruitment 2021?
Check here the following steps to apply online for India Post GDS Circle Vacancy 2021:
- Check the official website initially for applying online.
- On the official web portal, you will see a link stated as India Post Circle Online Form.
- You just need to click on the link and wait for it open.
- It will open up in the next tab.
- Check the entire application form. Download it.
- Start filling it according to the blanks given in the form.
- It is mandatory to fill in all the blanks in the form.
- Once you have filled it, save it on the official web portal.
Stay connected on this page to know more for India Post GDS Recruitment.