KV Admission Form Dates 2021 – Online Registration, Notification for Admission in Class 1 to 11 is now live from 01 April to Last Date 19th April 2021. Students who want to participate in Admission Process need to find the important dates first. While we will brief it out here on this page for you.
The admission procedure starts with Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Registration 2021 which is available online. Students and Parents are requested to read all the declarations made by the authorities and admission instructions before applying. It is important to meet the eligibility criteria first before applying online for Admission Registration.
KV Admission Form 2021-22 Class 1 to 12
KV Admission Form 2021-22 Date Class 1 to 12 will be open to apply Online kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in. The fundamental to proceed for admission is really simple. Ward and parents just have to fetch all the information from the official web portal. They have to download the registration form and start filling it. Proceed by submitting it and further paying the fees. Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021-22 Online Application Form is for all the students of Class I to XII. KV does not provide admission in LKG and UKG, so if parents are thinking to apply for LKG and UKG for their ward then admission for these classes is not available.
|Board Affiliation||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|KV Admission Registration Start Date||For Class 1>>> 01 April to 19th April, 2021|
For Class 2 to 12>>> 08 April to 15th April, 2021
|Admission Classes||Class 1 to 12|
|Online Application Mode||Online|
|Article Category||Admission Procedure|
|Notification Status||Announce Now|
|Official web portal||kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in|
How to apply Online Form for Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission 2021-22?
Students need to just look up the official website and download the KV Admission Application form Last Date. Well here are the steps which are briefed about how you will going to apply Online for KV Admission 2021-22 Application. To understand better check these steps. But before that check these points:
- Class 1 admission will be done through a lottery system. The draws will be conducted online. Results will be out on the portal only.
- Class 2 to 8 admission will be done on the basis of first come first serve basis, all in all priority basis. If number of seats offered crossed more than the students applied, then lottery procedure will be conducted.
- Students who want admission in Class 9 need to appear in entrance examination.
- Class 10 and 12 admission will be done if seats offered by the authorities.
- Class 11 admission will be done through entrance examination and marks scored in Class 10 specially.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form 2021 Class 1 Apply Link>>> Click Here
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Registration Process
Now here are the steps of Kendriya Vidyalaya Registration:
Step 1: Registration Process for KV Admission
- Visit the official website.
- Click to the tab “ Click here to register”.
- Add all the details like date of Birth, First name, phone number, email address etc and clearly read important instructions from there.
- Get the OTP on your phone number and captcha code.
- An ID will be generated and keep it safe with you.
Step 2: Login to apply online
- On the same portal you need to click on the link – Login here.
- Add all the information here Log In code, registered number, captcha code etc.
- After that click on the tab Log In.
- After that additional information like the gender of the candidate, category of the candidate and blood group etc.
- Finally click on the link next!
Step 3: Parent details in the form
- Either Guardian’s or Parents by themselves should enter the details or else follow the steps:
- Add all the details like Nationality, Occupation, address permanent, address temporary, Pincode, Country, Name of the father, name of the mother etc.
- After that click on the link “Next”.
Step 4: Fill the options
- Add three options of the state where you want admission.
- Add three options of the school which are on your preference list.
- Click on the link Next.
Step 5: Upload Documents
- All the documents mainly the Birth certificate and Passport Size Photograph should be uploaded. The documents must be uploaded in the form of .jpg and .pdf. The file should not be more than 256 Kb.
Stage 6: Declaration and Submission of Form
- Read all the important instructions and tap the agree button. After the review, the form and tap the submit button.
KV Admission Dates 2021
There is still confirm news about Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form date 2021 Online Registration now on the official website. You just need to keep ready to apply for Online Admission Form from the given above link as per schedule. All Parents and Students are advised to fill the Application before the Last date is over.