How to link Passport Number in Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate online at cowin.gov.in Portal? Why do need to Add Passport details to Cowin Vaccination Certificate? If you have this kind of question then read the process below. Planning to go abroad or travel International, here the first thing which you have to do is get vaccinated! Well, the second most important thing which you have to do is add and update your passport details edit your Covid-19 Vaccination certificate online if you haven’t.
Here we have explained it. Read the reason below. CoWin Portal is allowing its users to add, update, link Passport details to its Covid Vaccine certificate online. The Twitter handle of Arogya Setu app announced the news of a new option introduced in CoWin to add passport numbers to your certificate if you are traveling to the USA, UAE, UK, Australia, Europe, or any other Foreign Country. If you planning to fly abroad then information on this page regarding linking your passport to the vaccination certificate should be read carefully.
Why do I need to Add Passport details to Covid-19 Vaccine certificate?
It is important because whether you are fully vaccinated or not will be scanned at the airport before you catch your flight abroad. The batch number of your Covid 19 vaccine and other details will also get updated along with your passport in your certificate. This CoWin Vaccination certificate will be scanned at the airport. The QR code on your Covishield, Covaxin, Sputnik V Vaccination certificate will be scanned and it will get under observation that whether it is authentic or not. This is the sole reason we need to add a passport number to the Covid-19 vaccination certificate www.cowin.gov.in.
Method to Add Passport Number to CoWin Vaccination Certificate
If you planning travel to abroad for Job, Study, or any other then you need to link your passport and Covid-19 vaccine certificate online through cowin.gov.in portal. Now here we will explain that how you can add your passport number to CoWin Vaccine Certificate through the official website if you are planning to travel internationally. Check out these steps carefully:
- First, you need to open cowin.gov.in and log In to the portal by using your Id and password or OTP.
- Then directly go to your dashboard and tap on Raise an issue.
- Select from their passport option – “Add Passport Details”.
- Also from the drop-down menu select the person of the family.
- Add the details then review and tab on submit. Also, in order to avoid the hassle of subsequent correction, make sure to enter a correct passport number.
The updated Covid-19 vaccination certificate with Passport number will be sent to you just after that. The above steps are officially announced on the Aargya Setu App Twitter handle. We have just modified it.
How to link Passport to Your Covid Vaccine Certificate Online?
The Covid Vaccine Final Certificate must be linked with your passport through Cowin Portal so that you would not get any trouble while traveling abroad for any work. If you are planning to travel internationally, then you must need to link your Passport to your Cowin Vaccine Certificate online. To know that how you can link your passport to your Covid Vaccination certificate read below:
- If you have been vaccinated, then you must visit the CoWin portal.
- There Log In to your account. In the Account details, you will see an option, raise an issue.
- In raise an issue you will be given three options, Passport update/ link/ add, Merge certificate of doses 1 and 2, and certificate correction details.
- Further, you need to tap on add passport details.
- You will straight away be redirected to the page where you have to select the person’s name of which passport details have to be added to the certificate.
- There will be a section of “Beneficiary passport section”. Add correctly the passport number there. Pay close attention to the details which you are adding.
- Last, tick on the box of declaration that says that you have checked the details and verified it as well.
- Tap on Submit request.
- You will receive an SMS about this procedure.
- Go back to the page of account details.
- Choose the same person’s name and in front of that, you will see the link Certificate.
- Tap the link. Thus you will get the linked and updated certificate download and print now.
Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Passport Link>>> Click Here
FAQ for Passport Number At Cowin Covid19 Vaccine Certificate, Link Online
In the Cowin portal, you have the option of certificate correction. Change the name and then link it.
You will be given only a single chance. Use it wisely.
Yes, you can.
Yes, if are planning a foreign trip.
Yes, most probably, but you have to read desired country’s guidelines before this.