LU has made the available Lucknow University Admission Application Form from March 9, 2021, for UG and PG courses. The University of Lucknow will also conduct an admission test once the application process is over to check eligibility. For admission in MBA, candidates need to appear for LUMET or must have CAT scores. The last date for applying for UG courses is April 20, 2021. Every year Lucknow University invites candidates to apply for various courses ranging from BA, Bsc, Bcom, Btech, MBA, MA etc. No candidates will be able to apply after the end date of applying. More details about Admission Process, Apply Online Last Date, Eligibility, Fees are briefed below.
Lucknow University Admission Form 2021
To apply for Lucknow University Admission in Under Graduate Courses, students must apply between 9 March 2021 to 20 April 2021. Students who want to apply for Post Graduate courses need to apply from March till April second week. Thus dates of the admission to apply in Post Graduate courses are still not announced online. Here is some information regarding the Admission Form which needs your attention.
- The entire LU admission process will be held online. Lucknow University Application Form will be available only on the given dates.
- Unfilled application form of LU will might be rejected. It is mandatory to pay the application fees.
- Lucknow University Application Fees are non-refundable. Upload images according to the pixels mentioned and details are given in the brochure.
- Students must read eligibility criteria before applying for LU admission. Only if they meet all the eligibility then only they need to fill the form.
- Documents attached with Lucknow University 2021 Application Form must be original. If authorities found that they are forge then your admission process will be standstill.
- Admission will be done purely on the scores you obtain in the entrance exam. First, serve the first basis is not applied here.
- Applicants need to submit Lucknow University Admission Form 2021 Online only. No need to post it to the controller of the examination. It will be rejected in this case too.
Lucknow University Admission Dates 2021
Before applying for UG Admission 2021 and PG Admission 2021 you need to check admission dates initially. Therefore, Lucknow University Admission dates 2021 are briefed here on this page. According to these dates, apply and step forward.
LU Under Graduate Courses
|Application Form availability Date||9 March 2021|
|Application Form submission date||20 April 2021|
|UG Exam Date||May 2021|
LU Post Graduate Courses
|PG Application Form start Date||March 2021|
|PG Application Form Last Date||April second week|
|PG Exam Date||May 2021|
LU UG/ PG Admission Eligibility Criteria
Here are Lucknow University UG/ PG Eligibility Criteria which every candidate need to go through before applying for admission online:
- For UG courses, the candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board & Institution.
- Candidates from the General category must have 60 percent in 10+2. While SC/ ST should have 55 percent.
- For PG courses, the candidate must have a degree of 10+2+3 from a University or Institution.
- Candidates from the category of General must have 50 percent. Thus, SC and ST students must acquire 45 percent in 10+2+3.
Application Fees of Lucknow University
As we have mentioned above in this article that it is mandatory to pay for the application form. Authorities have given the dates on which you need to pay the fees. Before the last date, you need to submit the form as well as the fees. If by that date you are unable to pay the fees, officials will give you the choice to submit it with the late fee fine. Here are the glimpses, check them carefully.
For UG Courses
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General Category||800 Rupees|
|SC/ ST||400 Rupees|
For PG Courses
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General Category||1000 Rupees|
|SC/ ST||500 Rupees|
You need to pay fees online only. Through Debit card, net banking, and credit card the fees can be paid off.
How to apply online for Lucknow University Admission?
Here are the steps through which you can apply online for Lucknow University Admission Form 2021:
- You need to visit the official web portal lkouniv.ac.in
- On the main web page, you need to search for the link “admission form UG” or “PG Admission Form”.
- The moment you will click it, it will direct you to fill registration form first.
- After the registration, you need to use your details and start filling the application form.
- Add all the education qualification details, personal details, and much more.
- Upload documents also. Take a printout, you will need that in near future.
If you had made any mistakes in the form, the correction window will be made open for that. To know, about Lucknow University Admission Application Form visit us daily.