FYJC CET Registration 2021 Link – cet.11thadmission.org.in. Application Form Last Date, Maharashtra 11th Online Admission can apply at 11thadmission.org.in and http // cet.mh-ssc.ac.in. Application Form for 11th Admission has been begun from 20 July and last date 02 August. All the candidates who have passed SSC/ Class 10 are eligible to take part in MHT FYJC Common Entrance Test. The education board of Maharashtra will conduct the MH CET test on 21 August 2021. This is optional for students.
Check below for more information about FYJC CET Maharashtra Application form Important dates, Eligibility, and important instructions.
FYJC CET Registration 2021
On cet.mh-ssc.ac.in you will find the Maharashtra FYJC CET Application form. Students and their following parents/ guardians need to download it from the official web portal. Once you will download the form, start filling it. From basic information to education qualification information need to be given. Also, the state is divided into six main regions. Students apparently can apply for 11th CET admission Registration state wise. It is been divided into Pune, Nashik, Aurangabad, Amravati, Nashik, Mumbai, etc.
Maharashtra FYJC 11th Admission Form 2021
Students need to start the download, fill and submit Maharashtra FYJC online Admission Form 2021. Students who want to know more about the MHT FYJC CET Exam pattern and syllabus need to continue reading. Before we move further let us know first that why Maharashtra FYJC CET should be given by students and what is MHT CET? MMRAD and Maharashtra education board collectively will conduct Maharashtra FYJC CET 2021 Online Application Form Link is http://cet.mh-ssc.ac.in/.
Although it is optional it is important for students as in the future those students who have appeared in FYJC CET Maharashtra and scored pretty good scores in the entrance test will be preferred by the board under any circumstances that occurred. Now recently SSC Results were announced by the board in this pandemic times. This year no exam was conducted. Thus results were announced on the basis of internal assessment.
|MHT CET Admission Form start date||20 July 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||02 August 2021|
|Exam Name||FYJC CET 2021 Maharashtra|
|Date of Exam||21 August 2021|
|Pattern of 11th CET Exam Scheme||Multiple Choice questions from SSC syllabus. The paper will be of 100 marks.|
|Official Website Link||http://cet.mh-ssc.ac.in/|
Eligibility of FYJC CET 2021 Maharashtra 11 Admission
The MSBSHSE is released the 11th Admission Form 2021 Maharashtra Board after SSC Results declare. The Common Entrance Test is held and the merit list will be prepared for admission. To appear in any sort of examination you need to first check the eligibility. Students need to check the Eligibility of Maharashtra FYJC CET Online Admission for 11th Class and last date carefully here on this page:
- To appear in FYJC CET you need to pass SSC/ Class 10 from any recognized board.
- Students residing in Maharashtra are only eligible for Common Entrance Test.
- To appear in CET it is mandatory to fill the admission form.
- Students with high scores in SSC/ Class 10 will be given priority.
After apply Admission Form, the students need to prepare for the CET Exam paper. There are detailed syllabus and exam pattern provided on this website to check now. The MSBSHSE board is also announced CET Exam Date held on 20 August. Now at the time then Maharashtra CET 11th Admission has been closed and students now prepare for Examinations.
How to apply online for Maharashtra FYJC Admission CET Online Form?
The MSBSHSE starts Registration for Common Entrance Test 11th Std Admission 2021. The Students who passed SSC Exam now can apply online for Maharashtra FYJC CET 2021 direct Link is given below. The students remember the online registration is open till the last date only. Check here the following steps which are as follows:
- You need to open the official web portal first http://cet.mh-ssc.ac.in or cet.11thadmission.org.in.
- On the home page you will find the FYJC CET 2021 admission form link.
- Check the information booklet first. Read the guidelines over there carefully.
- Fill the Part 1 of the admission form first.
- After completing that fill the Part 2 of the form.
- Once you have done with the both. You need to signed the form with the principle of the school.
- Remember that after Part 2 of the admission form is been approved by the board. Your CET application form will be stated as pending. In My status it should be approved.
- **Remember that you need to carefully add 10 Junior colleges in the form. Put SSC Board number also attentively. You need to put correct SSC marks which you have obtained in the form.
Maharashtra FYJC CET Registration 2021 New Link>>> Click Here
For any assistance, students can contact from the below information which is given state-wise:
- Mumbai : [email protected]
- Nashik: [email protected]
- Amravati: [email protected]
- Pune: [email protected]
- Aurangabad: [email protected]
- Nagpur: [email protected]
FAQ Regarding Maharashtra FYJC CET 2021 Registration link, Application Form, Exam Date
You must b dealing with your connection is not a private message. In this case, you need to hide the advanced tab on the page. Then they will ask to continue with cet.mh-ssc.ac.in.
Yes, it will be conducted zone-wise.
Around 100 questions will be Multiple Choice Questions. There will be no negative marking. Thus official exam pattern is yet to be disclosed.