MP NHM CHO Admit Card 2021 is available on www.sams.co.in for Community Health Officer Exam. Now NHM MP CHO Exam Admit Card released at ww.nhmmp.gov.in. According to the earlier notification SAMS Madhya Pradesh NHM, Community Health Officer Online Examination is conducted on 27th June. But an official notification has been released from the side of authorities of the cancellation of examination on this particular date. Hence, authorities have not called off the entire recruitment process. They have just canceled the examination on that particular date. Get the details in advance so that you won’t face any problems in the future. The Madhya Pradesh National Health Mission releases the Revised CBT Exam Date for CHO Written Test soon.
MP NHM CHO Admit Card 2021
MP NHM Community Health Officer exam Date has been called off lately. Now that those candidates who were waiting for their admit card of MP NHM Admit Card CHO Hall Ticket will have to wait for a little. Whenever the exam dates will be released, candidates need to be ready for that. Prior to seven days to the examination date, admit card will be made live. Here are some important instructions which you need to read before downloading the call letter online. The National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh is held online exam for Certificate Course in Community Health (CCH) June July month. There is an online application form 2850 posts are already filled, now stay tuned for Exam Date Announces.
- The paper will be conducted in shifts. Each shift will be of two hours.
- The entire paper time is two hours. The paper will have to completed by the candidates within this time.
- MP NHM CHO Hall Ticket 2021 will only be available online.
- Without the credentials, you won’t be able to get the admit card online.
- All the details on the admit card should be correct and precise. If you feel any type of discrepancy in the hall ticket then make that noticeable to authorities. Either bring your query through e-mail or call on their toll-free number.
- There will be a print option above on the page. Just click on it and let it print afterward.
NHM MP Community Health Officer Exam Date 2021 Revised
MP NHM Community Health Officer (CHO) will soon release the Revised Exam date on their portal. All the candidates who have applied for the exam need to continue with their practice as usual. We will notify you as any official announcement is made regarding the same. You can expect a new exam date to be announced in the upcoming weeks. The Candidates do not worry about the official notification for Exam Date, Exam Centre, and other news releases before 1-2 weeks of exam schedule. Here is a table which has all the information about recruitment here.
|Name of the Conducting Body||National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of the exam||CHO NHM Exam 2021|
|Exam Date||27 June, 2021|
|Number of posts||2850 Posts|
|Category of article||Admit card|
|NHM MP CHO Admit card release date||21 June|
|Status of admit card||Released Now|
|Official web portal link||nhmmp.gov.in | www.sams.co.in|
Important Instructions of sams.co.in CHO NHM Hall Ticket 2021 Madhya Pradesh
The National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh Recruitment of Community Health Officer 6 months certificate program is held now. There are CBT Exam are scheduled earlier in March is canceled and now MP NHM CHO New Exam Date 2021 Admit Card released in June. Check out these important instructions which are here as follows:
- You need to check the details like name of the candidate, venue of exam, subject names, timing of the exam, photograph of the candidate etc carefully. You need to get the changes done before the exam commencement.
- Hall ticket need to be laminated once you download it. If you fail to do so, atleast make it intact. There should be no scribble on the admit card.
- Make sure you reach to the venue on time. If you reach late then you may not get the chance to enter the venue and appear for the exam.
NHM MP SAMS CHO Exam Admit Card 2021 Download >>> Click Here
How to download admit card of NHM MP CHO Online nhmmp.gov.in ?
The SAMS Madhya Pradesh has announced the MP NHM Admit Card CHO Application status for all the candidates found eligible for Community Health Officer CBT Exam held on Revised exam date 27th June 2021. Check out the following steps which tell you about that how one should download the admit card online www.smas.co.in MP:
- First go to the official web portal.
- On the portal you will find a box where all the announcements are live.
- Search for your link of admit card.
- The moment you get it, click on it.
- It will open up and ask you to add all the details.
- Tap the enter button.
- Check your admit card after that.
- Download and Save soon after checking it.
You need to go through each and every detail in the admit card. The link to the MP NHM CHO admit card 2021 will be made available before the exam starts. If you fail to download it, you won’t be able to appear in the examination.