Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021 CM 5 Lakh Health Insurance Scheme health.rajasthan.gov.in Apply Online Registration sso.rajasthan.gov.in SSO ID Login. In the hard times of Pandemic Covid-19 are you also afraid of health issues ? Right! We all are. Witnessing this, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has said in a recent conference that under Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana 2021 Registration Last Date, he and his cabinet is introducing Universal Health Insurance SSO Login MMCBY 2021 to all the families in the state. Families just have to pay Rupees 850 rupees annually. Total 5,00,000 Rupees Health Insurance has been introduced by the CM Chiranjivi Yojana Ashok Gehlot, Rajasthan State. With this, he has become the first Chief Minister in the country to make it possible. In these hard times, it is better to have a Chiranjeevi health insurance Rajasthan SSO Login. Usually other companies who are giving health Insurance are quite expensive for those families who belongs to below poverty line. Thus it was quite difficult for them to get a CM 5 Lakhs health Insurance मुख्य मंत्री चिरंजीवी स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना. With the help of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana 2021 Medical Insurance Online Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Income, Benefits now it is possible.
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021
Health Insurance of 5 Lakh by CM Ashok Gehlot Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Scheme Benefits will be active on May 1, 2021. Thus, families or members who are interested in getting the benefits of CM Health insurance need to register first. You need to visit sso.rajasthan.gov.in चिरंजीवी स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना for the registration. Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Health insurance Rajasthan Registration will start from April 1, 2021. Members of the family need to fill the application form by filling in all the important details in it. No blanks need to be unfilled by the applicant. On the basis of all detailed information, you will be getting Swasthya Bima Yojana insurance health rajasthan gov in, remember that. The main eligibility any member must have is that they should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan state. Here are some points which need to be checked here:
- This will be a 5,00,000 Lakh rupees health insurance.
- Applicants who will be applying for Health Insurance Under Rajasthan Government have to pay only 850 Rupees annually and after that they can avail the benefits.
- Entire family can get the health insurance with simple steps to apply Online.
Rajasthan Health Insurance Benefits 2021 MMCSBY
The health.rajasthan.gov.in MMCSBY Apply Online start from 01st April, 2021 at all Over Rajasthan Stat. The Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan is to provide financial assistance for Medical to all residents. Now all the citizen of Raj State get benefits of this ABMGRSBY by applying online. The Premium of this Health Insurance is Free for Some Category and However all other person to pay minimal premium of Rs. 850 only. Here under this section we will specify benefits of CM 5 Lakh health Insurance Rajasthan which are as follows:
- Under this scheme you will get benefit of around 1576 medical test and more. All the treatment for the various diseases are also included under this scheme.
- Even medical expenses, tests, related package of 15 days after getting discharge from the hospital will also be covered under this scheme.
- This is the first insurance policy from the side of Rajasthan Government which give you cashless treatment under all the hospitals collaborated with this scheme.
|Scheme||Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana|
|CM Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration Date||Start From 01 April, 2021|
|Registration last Date||30 April, 2021|
|Effective From||01 May, 2021|
|Application Fees||Registration Fees: Rs. 20/-|
Premium Collection Fee: Rs 10/-
|Eligibility||NFSA Card Holder|
SECC 2011 Registered Family
All Department Samvida Worker
All other Family
|Coverage||Rs. 5 Lakh|
|Hospital||All Government and Affiliated Private Hospital|
How to Take CM Chiranjeevi Yojana 2021 Registration health.rajasthan.gov.in ?
The health.rajasthan.gov.in Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration is start now. The Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot has start Medical Insurance Facility for all state person in very cheap price to reduce expensive Medical expenses to cover thousands of Disease. Under This मुख्यमंत्री चिरंजीवी स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना all registered family will get medical facility in Government and affiliated Private Hospital as caseless. Here are the steps which are as follows to register online for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana 2021 at SSO Portal sso.rajasthan.gov.in:
- You need to visit sso.rajasthan.gov.in website first.
- After that you need to register first on this website.
- By filling the registration form and submit it successfully you will get the credentials.
- Now with that Log In Id and password you can access information on the website anytime.
- By using User Id and Password, open the dashboard.
- Click on the application form of insurance policy and start filling it.
- After submitting it, take a xerox copy of it.
How to apply online for CM Health Insurance Scheme 2021 ?
These steps are particular for those who are Existing User. You already have the User Id and password. Even if you have forgotten the password, then you can retrieve it. Now add the details and open the dashboard. Start filling the online Rajasthan swasthya bima yojana Online application form of Health Insurance Scheme SSO ID and tap submit button after that. Take a screenshot or print out of the application form.
Document Required for MMCSBY Registration:
- Jan Aadhar Card/Bhamashah Card/ Jan Aadhar Card Number/ Jan Aadhar Registration Slip
- Aadhar Card
How to check Status of Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana Online Form 2021 sso.rajasthan.gov.in ?
Once you have submitted the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan application form, it will go under scan. Authorities will check whether the details which you have put in are correct or forge. After cross checking all the details in the form, link of status will be activated in your dashboard. Through which you will able to check that on which stage the process is on. If your online form is rejected then it will be shown in the status itself.
Applicants need to keep on checking health.rajasthan.gov.in Online Form status time to time. Further process will be clarify after May 1, 2021. For more information, you need to stay tuned on this page.