BGMI Download for PC and Battlegrounds Mobile India Play in Windows, Mac Using BlueStacks & NoxPlayer now onwards. BGMI for PC Download Bluestacks 5 and Nox Player Emulator details has been put in this article. All the Battlegrounds Mobile India players who are searching that how they can play BGMI on PC, laptops should read this article. Here we will talk more about Android, iOS emulators which will help you play BGMI on your Desktop. BlueStacks 5 and 4 both can work well with your windows to download BGMI for Windows 7/ 8/ 10 and MAC. We all know that Battle Grounds Mobile India is developed by KRAFTON Company (Korean based).
Battlegrounds Mobile India is developed to play on android phones especially. But many users showed their interest to play it on their PC Windows and IOS. With the help of emulators, you can easily play BGMI on a PC that has windows or a user which has MAC. It will run in both of the systems.
BGMI Download For PC
Now to run or play BGMI on your PC you should have all the system requirements first. Check below what are Computer, Laptop, Desktop system requirements are to run Battlegrounds Mobile India. It is important for every game streamer, player, user to know about BGMI Download for PC and play smoothly on your Desktop or Laptop. The Battlegrounds Mobile India is now availed final version officially of this game on July 02.
Minimum Requirements for Emulators
First of all, you should have Windows 7 or upgraded windows 10 or 11 to download BGMI on your PC. Even BlueStacks and Nox Player emulators will only work when you have an upgraded system as per the below given –
- 4 GB of RAM is necessary in your PC.
- Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor which operates minimum at 1 GHz.
- Graphic drivers should be up to date.
- 5 GB disk space is needed to download Battle Grounds Mobile India and emulator.
How to download Battlegrounds Mobile India on Windows PC or Computer?
Now, this has been a trending question from many of you that how we can play BGMI on Windows PC or Desktop? Well, it is possible beyond BGMI is a game that only runs on mobile. But surely you all can play it on your computer too. Just fulfill the above system requirements and here you are ready to go. Check the steps below:
- To download BGMI on Windows PC/ Computer you need to first upgrade your PC to the latest system requirements.
- Now once you are done with this. Download any emulator NoxPlayer or Bluestacks 4 or 5 from their official website.
- A new window will open and it will ask you to Sign In to the Google Play store. If you don’t want to sign in right now tap on do it later.
- Now at the top right corner of screen search for Battleground Mobile India.
- Click to install.
- Now complete your Sign In, if you haven’t done it earlier to the Play store.
- Click the icon of BGM on the home screen and start playing.
The BGMI For PC is download or install using emulators only. So PC Requirements and the Best emulator for Battlegrounds mobile India is given with details here. Have you read earlier about Android emulators for PC like Bluestacks or NoxPlayer? Emulators basically allow any game to let play on PC or computer smoothly. It opens a different window where you just have to download a certain emulator to play the game on your Laptop/ Computer.
BGMI Download in MAC Using BlueStacks or NoxPlayer
- You need to download an android emulator first. Whether download Noxplayer which is a famous emulator but only after BlueStacks. Download any of it, both will work to run BGMI on your MAC.
- On downloading a new window will open in which it will ask you to Sign in to your apple id to use the apple play store.
- Download and Install BGMI after that.
- Start playing by log In to your Facebook account too.
If have anything in mind or have any game-related trick then share it in below comment section.
FAQ regarding BGMI For PC Download and Play in Windows and MAC
We will recommend BlueStacks and Noxplayer both. The popularity of BlueStacks is more.
Without any doubt, BlueStacks 5 is better to use BGMI in your Laptop/ PC/ Computer.
Re-install it again or download any other android emulator.
Have you heard about Keyboard mapping? Well through this you can know about game functions.
Press F1 to start the shooting mode in BGMI.