PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2021 Online Apply Link Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Subsidy Yojana Karnataka, UP and all State Wise CSC Registration Official Website. Check PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 50 % Subsidy Scheme Eligibility, Benefits here. Have you ever heard of PM Kisan Tractor yojana (प्रधानमंत्री ट्रैक्टर योजना) which is been introduced by Prime Minister of India Narendra Modiji. The main objective of this yojana is to introduce modern farming to all the farmers. The pmkisan.gov.in Tractor Subsidy Scheme benefits which are given to these farmers will improve the economic condition of them and their families. More details are briefed below about PM Kisan Tractor Subsidy Scheme Application Form, Objective, Eligibility, how to apply online CSC Centre, and much more. Why small and marginal farmers should take advantage of this scheme and in how much time you will get the PM Kisan Tractor subsidy amount in your bank account will be discussed further.
PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2021
Those farmers and applicants who are planning to purchase a tractor should have all the knowledge about PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2021 Karnataka. Here are some points which need your attention about Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Subsidy Scheme Online Registration, Benefits, and how to get 50% subsidy on new tractor Purchase. This is a step in order to gain the income of farmers. Thus, you should know that only small and marginal farmers will get benefits under the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Apply Online State Wise link.
New Update – The Haryana government is giving a 25% discount on the purchase of electric tractors to promote pollution-free farming. Right now this exemption is to be given to 600 farmers. Apart from this, many state governments also provide subsidies of 20% to 50% on tractors to the farmers at their own level. The central government gives subsidies to those farmers who buy only 1 tractor.
PM Tractor Scheme Benefits Highlights
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana’s main objective is to provide Agriculture tools to every farmer at affordable rates so that they can farming seamlessly. There are Farmers who can apply online or offline for Tractor Subsidy. Have a look at Scheme Highlights below –
- Under this Scheme, female farmers will be given priority.
- In some states, 20-50 percent subsidy is given to farmers under PM Tractor Scheme.
- Other states have straight 50% subsidy.
- Farmer must not have enrolled any other scheme while availing the benefits of this scheme.
- Farmer must not have purchased any tractor in last 7 years.
- Only one member per family can apply for PM Kisan Tractor family.
- The cultivable land should be at the name of farmer.
|Name of the Scheme||Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Scheme|
|Introduced By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Benefit||Provides subsidy on a tractor from 20 to 50%|
|Applicable States||All States|
PM Kisan Tractor Subsidy Yojana Online Registration
The registration of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2021 Karnataka, UP, Bihar, Punjab, Rajasthan is now live. You can apply for this scheme anytime and there is no deadline. PM Kisan Tractor Subsidy Yojana Online Registration cannot be done by self. You need to visit the nearest CSC and e-Mitra to know about the scheme and make the CSC registration online Application Form. They will help you to download the registration form and fill it in accordingly with all the documents needed. The main documents needed are:
- Bank Account details
- Land Papers
- Adhaar card
- Ration card
Remember that your bank account number must be linked with your Aadhaar card. The PM Kisan Tractor Subsidy amount will be transferred through Direct Bank Transfer (DBT). So it is important for the applicant to link their account with the Adhaar number.
Eligibility criteria of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme
The Kisan will get a tractor on a subsidy rate of up to 50%. You need to fulfill all the eligibility criteria if you want to avail the benefits of this PM Kisan Tractor scheme 2021 in Karnataka or all other states farmers:
- The farmer should belong from marginal and small farmer group.
- Permanent citizen of India.
- Belong from cultivation or farming background.
- Applicant must be above age of 18 years.
PM Kisan Tractor 50% Subsidy Yojana Benefits
There are various Benefits of Prime Minister Tractor Yojana 2021 and some of them are listed below.
- Farmers will get 20 to 50 percent subsidy on purchasing of tractor vary state to state.
- You can purchase tractor of any cost and of any company. Government has put no bar on it.
- This subsidy will be given to you by Central and state Government collectively.
- This scheme will make farmers self reliant and empowered as modern farming is easy and less time consuming. With the help of various yojana farmers will get help and they can make their conditions better.
- Under this scheme, the farmer will not have the load of the full amount. Half amount will be paid by the government and half amount can be paid by the farmer. Even farmers can turn the rest of the amount into loan.
How to apply PM Kisan Online Tractor Subsidy Application 2021 CSC Registration?
Check out the steps that can help you to fill the registration form for PM Tractor Yojana online. If you are visiting the nearest CSC then you need not worry. They will fill the form for you. But if you are willing to fill it by yourself then follow the given steps:
- Open the official web portal. Remember there is no dedicate website for this scheme. Applicant need to open their respective state government website.
- On the home page under yojana you will see the link. This scheme must be introduced by Central Government but it will be regulated by state government.
- Now once you open the link of yojana. Read all the instructions. Click on apply online.
- A form will come next on your screen. It will have all the details which you need to fill.
- From basic information to occupation, income, bank details you have to fill all.
- Attach documents, signatures and photographs too.
- Submit it after tick the box of declaration.
PM Kisan Tractor Scheme Karnataka 2021 Apply Online>>> Click Here
PM Kisan Tractor Scheme Application Link State Wise
|State||Apply Online Link|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Assam||Click Here– Offline CSC Centre Application Form|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Odisha||Apply at CSC Centre|
|Rajasthan||Apply From E-Mitra|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
The PM Kisan Tractor Scheme Application form can apply through online or offline. An eligible farmer can apply online through Common Service Centre (CSC). However many states like Bihar, Goa, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Rajasthan have launched their own website for apply online. Experience and suggestions are welcomed in the comment box.
FAQ regarding PM Tractor Yojana Online Apply 2021, Benefits, Subsidy Details
No only one member. We prefer that let the wife make the application for the tractor. She will get more benefits.
Yes, it should be below 1,50,000 annually.
The applicant must be of or below 60 years of age.
इस योजना के तहत किसानों को ट्रैक्टर पर 50 फीसदी तक की सब्सिडी मिलती है|
You Need To Check This:
- Olympics 2020 Results Today, India Medals List
- Kerala Lottery Result Today
- E Shram Portal Registration CSC Login
- IPL 2021 New Schedule
- Battlegrounds Mobile India iOS Download
- Covid 19 Kerala Vaccine Registration Online
- cowin.gov.in Vaccine Certificate Verification
- Covid Vaccine Slot Booking
- ICC T20 World Cup 2021 India Squad
- Cowin Portal Registration
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 8th Installment Status 2021