RVNUL Junior Assistant, Accountant Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Last Date at ibpsonline.ibps.in/rrvpspcjul20/ Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited has recently proposed 1295 Posts for Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant and other vacancies. The last date to apply for RVNUL Assistant/ Accountant Vacancy is 22 March 2021. Candidates who want to have a job in RVNUL need to check the latest detailed advertisement of RVNUL Vacancy of Jr Assistant and extra vacancies. While this number is quite huge in terms of vacancies. Many candidates have already applied for RVNUL Jr. Assistant and some are still applying. Well we will here give detail information about RVNUL Junior Assistant Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, application process, Exam Dates, Application fees and salary. Check out on this page about RVNUL Recruitment Process for Posts of Stenographer, Junior Legal Officer, Assistant Personnel Officer latest information.
RVNUL Junior Assistant, Accountant Recruitment 2021
Few days back authorities announced latest advertisement of RVNUL 1295 Posts Notification 2021. On their official web portal you will find RVNUL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 Notification. In the latest advertisement you will find detailed form of application process, examination dates, Eligibility criteria, age limit and much more. So, now candidates who were waiting for the particular job post need to check detail form of advertisement. RVNUL Notification has been made available in PDF format. We have also updated the link on this page, check out below.
|Assistant Personnel Officer||11|
|Junior Legal Officer||13|
|Junior Assistant/ Commercial Assistant-II||920|
RVNUL Application Form 2021 for Junior Assistant/ Jr. Accountant/ Stenographer
RVNUL, Rajasthan State Vidyut Prasaran Nigam has announced already application form on the official web portal. Candidates who want to have job as Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Accountant, Assistant Private Officer and Junior Authorized Officer need to apply before the last date. RVNUL will not accept any application form after the end date to apply Online. The last date is 22 March 2021. Candidates need to download application form from the official website only. Also, they need to submit it to the same website. Any application form submitted without its fee will be rejected. Now here are some points which need to be read by all our readers who are applying online.
- Information missing in the application form or any false information in it will get rejected straight away.
- You need to attach all the documents in the form. Upload it in the same way it is detailed in advertisement.
- Before applying for the job post, you need to check eligibility criteria first and then you need to apply for it. If any how authorities find that you do not meet the criteria at any point of recruitment your candidature will be canceled at the same time.
- Application Form will have some important marks on the blanks which are mandatory to be filled. Do not leave any of these.
- It is necessary for candidates to check official website as for any special announcement you will not be notified in personal.
- It is also important to mention your preferences in the form. Preferences regarding Company/ Nigam(s). Remember that these preferences are irrevocable. No second chances will be given to students to change their preferences.
- Application Fee for General and EWS is 1600 Rupees. BC, SC, Handicapped and ST candidates need to pay 1400 Rupees.
- You can pay fees from credit card, debit card, net banking. Do collect E-receipt once it is paid.
Eligibility Criteria of RVNUL Vacancies
Here you will see RVNUL Vacancy Eligibility Criteria below on this page:
- For Stenographer: Candidate need to have any bachelor degree or diploma degree from a recognized institute or university.
- For Junior Assistant: Candidate who is applying for this post need to have atleast Intermediate (10+2) done from a recognized board or any equivalent of it.
- Junior Authorized Assistant: If you are applying for this post, then candidate must have acquire degree of LLB from any recognized University/ College/ Institution.
- Assistant private Officer: Candidates who wants to apply for this particular job post must have basic education qualification and for more check notification.
- Junior Accountant Officer: Candidates who want make career with the help of this post must have degree of BBA, BCom MBA or any of it from a recognized university or college.
How to apply online for RVNUL Jr Assistant Vacancy 2021?
This time steps are more simplified:
- You first need to create Id and password. You will get it when you will do the registration process complete at ibpsonline.ibps.in/rrvpspcjul20/.
- After that get the details and start filling the form. You will get the form on the main web page of site.
- After filling it, review the details. Carefully add Preferences too.
- Upload documents.
- Submit it by paying the fees online.
- Get the E-receipt after that.
More details about RVNUL Junior Assistant, Accountant Recruitment 2021 is to be updated shortly.