TS EDCET Hall Ticket 2021 released, download it at edcet.tsche.ac.in. Manabadi TSEDCET 2021 Exam Date and Telangana Ed.CET Admit Card Link is available here. Osmania University TS EdCET Hall Tickets link is now activated. Candidates need to download Hall Ticket for the examination day. Manabadi Telangana BEd Entrance Examination is to be conducted on 24 and 25 August 2021.
It will be going to be conducted on different Exam Slots and exam centers. It is important to carry hall Ticket with you to the Examination center. Those candidates who are waiting for the edcet Admit Card, need to first read the Important Instructions below.
TS EDCET Hall Ticket 2021
Candidates need to check whether they have all the information with you to download the Osmania University, Hyderabad TS Edcet Hall Ticket 2021 release date, and time check. You only need your registration number and date of birth to download edcet.tsche.ac.in Hall Ticket online. What if you have forgotten your Application registration number? You must have a copy of your registration form. The number will be written on it. Check from there Or you can check it from your registered e-mail address. For more latest updates and news stay tuned here also.
|Organization Name||TSCHE (Telangana State Council of higher Council) and Osmania University|
|Examination Name||Ed.CET (B.Ed Entrance Exam)|
|Date of Examination||24 and 25 August 2021|
|Release date of TS Edcet Admit card||16 August 2021|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes 2 hours|
|Languages of Edcet Test||English/ Telugu, English/ Urdu|
Telangana Ed.CET Admit Card 2021 Exam Date
Candidates who want to appear for the B.Ed Entrance examination need to take special care about the exam center venue and its timing. Moreover, what will be TS EDCET Hall Ticket Exam timings? All you need to do is to set the venue on google maps a day prior. Moreover, Manabadi Telangana BEd Entrance Test timings for 24 August 2021 are 10 AM to 12 PM and 3 PM to 5 PM. On 25 August 2021, the timing is 10 AM to 12 PM. You need to reach the exam center one hour before so that you can do all the formalities. TS Edcet Exam date 2021, Shifts, Time are specified here, check it accordingly.
|Exam Date||Exam Time|
|24 August 2021||10.00 AM To 12.00 PM|
3.00 PM To 5.00 PM
|25 August 2021||10.00 AM To 12.00 PM|
3.00 PM To 5.00 PM
Important Instructions for Telangana EDCET 2021 Exam Admit Card
The Candidates to download their EDECET Hall Ticket and prepare for examination day. However Here you need to check important instructions which are as follows:
- You need to reach the exam centre one hour before. If once the gates of the exam centre get close for the candidates, you will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- You need not to bring any electronic gadgets with you. No mobile phones, no calculator, no watches etc.
- Bring your own water bottle and eatables (prescribed by doctor). Only for diabetic patients.
- Bring admit card of TSEDCET along with Government Photo ID. It can be anything from Adhaar card, PAN card, ration card, passport etc.
- No candidate can exit the exam centre of ED.CET before the time of examination. If they insist, there examination paper will be consider invalid.
How to Download Manabadi TS EDCET Exam Hall Tickets 2021 Online?
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education is held the BEd Entrance Test on 24 and 25th August. Check out the procedure to download TS Edcet 2021 Hall Ticket online official website link and process here as follows:
- On the official website you need to visit it.
- On the home page you will find the link.
- Click the link and wait for it to open.
- Add the details which is been asked there.
- Tap on the submit button.
- Check the admit card carefully.
- Take a prinkout or download the hall ticket to save it.
TS EdCET Hall Ticket Download 2021 Link >>> Click Here
FAQs About Manabadi Telangana EDCET 2021 Hall Ticket Download, Exam Date
No, you need to bring only an original copy of it.
You need to get it only through online mode.
Yes, you can but you cannot leave the exam hall.
You can change your name spelling, Date of birth, parent’s name spelling, etc.
It can be released around 3 PM or After.
Yes, you can, just bring all the documents along with you proving that you are asthmatic.