UP B.Ed Application Form 2021: Recently, Lucknow University has started the registration process of UP B.ed JEE Examination. Aspirants can go through it for further details. UP B.ed JEE Registration 2021 started on 12th February. Thus, the UP B.Ed Application form 2021 start date is 18 February. Interested candidates can fill and download the application form before 15 March 2021. After the last date, no candidates will be allowed to submit their Online form. Nevertheless, candidates must check certain information before applying for the UP B.Ed JEE Examination. Likewise, every candidate must meet the eligibility criteria given by the authorities.
UP B.Ed Application Form 2021
As mentioned above the last date to apply online for the application form and submission is 6th March 2021 without late fees. But, candidates can submit their UP B.Ed JEE online Form 2021 with late fees by 22 March. Following are the important dates for UP B.Ed Application Form 2021:
|UP B.Ed Registration Form Start Date||18 February 2021|
|Online Application form start date of UP B.ed Exam||18 February 2021 (6:00 PM)|
|UP B.ed last date of form submission Form||15 March 2021|
|Application form submission with late fees||16 to 22 March 2021|
|Admit Card availability||One week before the examination|
|Examination Date||19 May 2021|
|Result Date||June 2021|
UP B.ed Counselling Dates 2021 is yet to be declared. No official notification is still released from the side of authorities regarding the commencement of counselling process. While admission process will get started from 1st July 2021. Candidates can join the classes by 10th July 2021.
UP B.Ed JEE Application Form 2021 Process
Go through the below steps through which you can fill and submit the application form correctly. Remember, if by any means candidate’s application form is incomplete or required documents are not attached with it, then the online form of UP B.ed JEE Exam 2021 will be straight away rejected.
- Visit the official portal cdn3.digialm.com
- Here you will find two options under the online application section, one for registration and the second for existing users. So if you are a new user or not registered before then register first otherwise click on the existing user’s link.
- Click on the link “UP B.Ed Application Form”
- After that click on Apply Now.
- Fill in all the details like Name, Birth Date etc.
- Must read the instructions given on the application.
- Upload clear scanning of photo, signature, certificate,s and other required documents.
- After that pay the fees online through Internet Banking, Debit Card/ Credit Card/ RTGS/ NEFT, or offline through e-challan.
- Once the payment is done, take out the printout.
- Do remember the application form.
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay the fees through credit card, net banking and debit card.
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay through E- challan in any branch of India.
|Name of the category||Fees|
|General/ OBC/ Other State (All Category)||1500|
|With Late fees gen/ OBC||2000|
|With late fees SC/ ST||1000|
Application Form Link – here
What is the Eligibility Criteria of UP B.ed Exam 2021?
Check the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate’s Nationality should be Indian.
- Candidate must complete their 10th Class/ Matriculation. Along with it, ITI course is a must from a recognized Institution.
- Candidate must be of 15 years or above. All in all, there is no upper age.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Science or other courses must acquire 45 percent marks.
- And, candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Mathematics or technology, or Engineering must have 55 percent marks.
Documents to get attached with Online form:
- Index Copy of Both hands finger
- Adhaar Copy, Birth Certificate, Other Education qualification certificate copy.
- Scanned Passport size photograph in good print.
- Signature in running hands. Signature should not be over- written.
More information about the UP B.ed Application Form will be uploaded from time to time on this page. Kindly stay tuned for the latest updates.