Apply Online Form for WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2021 Registration at wbscc.wb.gov.in. To check West Bengal Student Credit Card Yojana Eligibility & Benefits PDF in Bengali scroll below. Do you want to know wbscc Student Credit card application process? or you are here to get more information on Banglar Uchcha Shiksha Portal Student Credit Card Scheme like Registration, features, benefits, Interest Rate, required documents, etc. Many times, students want to pursue higher studies but due to lack of finances, they are dropped from this idea. We all know that higher studies require a lump sum amount of money to complete the entire year. To help below poverty line families and their children various yojana/ schemes are announced by Government.
WB Student Credit Card 2021
You will be mesmerized when you read about WB Student Credit Scheme 2021 in Bengali PDF download. This WBSCC Scheme is announced by the CM of the state Mamta Banerjee for egiye Bangla. wb.gov.in SCC Scheme was introduced on June 24 after the cabinet meeting held by the state. Through this scheme, students can take up to 10 lakh rupees loan for their higher studies. For this, every student who will apply for West Bengal Students Credit Card Application Form Online registration will get a credit card. Students of Class 10 or above can apply for this yojana online at www wbscc wb gov.in.
Students can take this loan to carry out studies for graduate, post-graduate, doctoral courses. Whether you want to pursue these courses in India or abroad in both cases this scheme will support the student. In this scheme, all eligible students can easily get a loan of up to ten lakhs from a Student credit card.
|Name of the Scheme||West Bengal Credit Card Scheme for students|
|Launched on||June 30, 2021|
|Launched by||CM Mamta Banerjee|
|Official Website link||www.wb.gov.in|
|Helpline / Contact Details||Toll-Free Number – 18001028014|
eMail – email@example.com
WBSCC Student Credit Card Yojana West Bengal
WB CM has finally launched the Credit card on 30 June 2021. She announced this news through her Twitter handle. As we have told earlier in this article the WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2021 is been a part of the Election Manifesto but CM promised to launch it for all the students who are in real need. Now to avail benefits of this Banglaruchhashiksha Portal Scheme you need to apply for it.
According to us, students have to meet the eligibility criteria first to apply for it. It can be simply filled by the students and submit it with all required documents. The procedure may take up to several weeks but believe us it will make your dream come true to complete higher studies.
Benefits and Objectives
The WBSCC Students Credit Card Scheme for West Bengal State is now launched by CM. Moreover, the Registration of students under theWest Bengal Credit Card Scheme will be done through the official website wbscc.wb.gov.in only. There are many lakhs of students who will be benefited from this scheme as per the following-
- This Scheme will give loan upto 10 lakhs. This amount is maximum.
- After getting job, student can start repayment of the loan.
- The tenure period of this loan is set for 15 years.
- Th amount of loan can be with drawn by the student using credit card too.
- This amount can used for institutional and non institution both expenses.
- You can complete your higher studies courses including UG, PG, Doctoral etc.
- Students who are living from last 10 years in West Bengal can apply for this scheme.
- The loan amount has interest on it of 4% which is the lowest.
WB Student Credit Card Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The Students who might be thinking to apply for this WB Credit Card Yojana Registration and Students Login after checking the following eligibility criteria.
- The upper limit to apply for WB Credit card is 40 years of age for very student.
- He/ she should be a permanent student of West Bengal.
- They must be living in WB state.
- They should have all the documents associated with Government ID Proof.
How to apply for WB Student Credit Card Scheme Online Form wb.gov.in?
The West Bengal CM Mamta Banerjee starts the WBSCC scheme for students Uchcha Shiksha. There are the students who fulfill the required eligibility criteria can apply for Student Credit Card Application Form online Registration by simply check the steps below:
- If you are meeting all those eligibility above then you can apply for the scheme.
- Simply go to to the official web portal.
- Search the link of application form.
- Start filling it and attach valid documents.
- Submit it.
WB Student Credit Card Scheme Apply Online >>> Click Here
FAQ regarding WB Student Credit Card Scheme
Adhaar card, PAN card, Mobile number, Income certificate, Ration card, Bank details.
The rate of unemployment in WB state hikes during the pandemic. Thus to control it WB state government took this step.
Try to fill the form completely only once. Well, till now the government has not put any bar on the number of attempts.
Up to 10 Lakhs Rupees.