YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Payment Status, Beneficiary List releases at www.ap.gov.in. Candidates who want to be part of this Scheme need to be the first eligible for it. Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan Mohan Reddy introduced Matsyakara Bharosa Schemes as one of its social welfare schemes for Fishermen. This Fishermen Pension Scheme came into existence on World Fisheries day. YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Beneficiary List 2021 and Payment Status in Telugu details are elaborated below.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa 2021 Status
First of all, you must be knowing about YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021 so it is pretty clear that it is a state government scheme. In which they want to promote the welfare of the fishing Families of the state. Through volunteers, the government is identifying the beneficiaries of the scheme. The fishermen thanked the government for the scheme.
What the government has been providing in YSR Matsyakara Scheme 2021 is:
- Government will be providing 10000 Rupees to the eligible beneficiaries. Previously government was providing only 4000 Rupees.
- Diesel will be provided to these eligible fishermen on less rates. The last recorded subsidy rate was 9/litre.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Payment Status can only be checked when you have the credentials and the payment has been sent by the government. The link of payment will be made available on the dashboard of the portal.
|Number of Installment||Amount||Number of Families||Transfer Year|
|Installment 1||Approx 102 crore||More than 1 Lakh||2019|
|Installment 2||Approx 109 crore||More than 1 Lakh||2020|
|Installment 3||Approx 119 crore||More than 1 Lakh||2021|
Matsyakara Bharosa Eligibility Criteria
Those eligible candidates who are planning to register for AP Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021 need to first check the eligibility criteria. Those who will fall under these eligibility criteria can further Apply online for Matsyakara Bharosa Yojana.
- The eligible candidates will have to be under age of 21 to 60 years. Not less or more than the prescribed age.
- The fishermen must be using motorized or non motorized nets.
- The applicant should be fishermen by occupation.
- He/ she should be resident of Andhra Pardesh
- They also must have all the documents to prove that they are resident of AP.
- Also they should have a bank account.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Beneficiary List 2021
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Beneficiary List 2021 PDF as per district wise will going to be updated on this portal ap.gov.in. The government will be going to update it from time to time. Beneficiaries Fishermen Family who have recently registered for the scheme need to keep on checking the official web portal for Matsyakara Bharosa List for their name under this scheme.
|Name of the scheme||Matsyakara Scheme|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|State Implemented By||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched date||21 November 2019|
|Beneficiaries||Fishermen of the state|
|Payment||10000 Rupees +subsidies|
|Official Website Link||www.ap.gov.in|
How to check ap.gov.in Matsyakara Bharosa List 2021?
Check out here the steps through which you can check the Matsyakara Bharosa list online for all districts. Many candidates who are facing problems the way they need to check the AP YSR Matsyakara Pension Scheme list, can check it from here.
- Open the web portal at first
- You need to open up the dashboard by adding the details
- Tap on the submit button.
- You need to seek for the beneficiary list from the dashboard.
- After that download the list.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa list Check Online>>> Click here
How can I check Matsyakara Bharosa Payment Status in my bank account?
The YS Jagan Mohan Reddy CM of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Fishermen Welfare scheme to provide financial assistance of Rs 10,000 and other benefits. Now the all Beneficiaries get Payment of installment transfer by DBT in their Bank account Directly. So you can check YSR Matsyakara Bharosa 2021 Payment Status online at www.ap.go.in through the following method.
- You need to either contact your bank officials or you must be having net banking, mobile banking through which you can check the amount.
- The amount has been released from the side of AP government but not deposited in my account. Why?
- The reason can be simple that bank takes 2-3 days in which amount deposited in your account. Wait for few days.
AP Matsyakara Bharosa Payment Status 2021 >>> Check here
FAQs About YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Payment Status , Beneficiary List
10000 Rupees will be transferred and you can buy equipment out of from this.
You will only get this amount in the offseason of fishing.
You can check Beneficiary List and the Bank Payment Transfer Status online through www.ap.gov.in website.